Thursday, December 20, 2012

Do it with a passion

Alexander is not only a photographer but is aslo a graphic designer who’s got one of those inspiring skills we can all learn something from. How to turn passion into profit and keep on enjoying what you love to do.We love Lex's art and recently bought a bunch of his social media posters to spruce up our office and home. Lately there has been a huge buzz & demands for LEX PHOTOGRAPHY/DESIGN and since and I couldn’t help but ask Alexander  how he does it (and beg him to keep on doing it!)




I have a pretty big imagination and I’m constantly thinking of something new to create. I feed off everything from Social media, Digital Media , different cultures , movies , t.v lets just say ideas are everywhere. Sometimes when I have an idea I do a sketch. There is also times when I just sit down with the idea and turn out a final product. I tend to have a terrible memory, so some of my ideas can get lost if I don’t finish them off quickly. Maybe I should write things down… lol.

You get the very cool art of Alexander Ruiz /Lex Photography , a digital artist who knows a thing or two about creativity and getting to the heart of what people love. Since majoring in Digital Media Arts I started to see the world differently from that point on, using my surroundings as inspiration and appreciating the little things in life. Alexander Ruiz has a lot going on! Here are some quick links to my various projects. Take a look around and don't be shy..

http://500px.com/LexPhotography 

https://www.facebook.com /FittedToMatchSociety 


https://www.facebook.com/pages/LEX-LES-NEW-YORK-CITY-MANHATTAN/100413986675789





Lately many peoples have been asking me where I get all of my ideas. The answers are…at my life. I am blessed with mind that have curiosity to everything and lovely imagination. Most of my  designs and photos just live their own lives

No comments:

Post a Comment