Sunday, October 9, 2011

BLOG # 1

That's right i feel like I'm  in the big time now that I've  enrolled into college. There are going to be heaps of things i will need to adjust to and  I'm very aware that I will need to spend more time on my studying. Party's right now are not on the top of my list as I feel I've wasted enough time, by now I  could have already gotten some sort of degree. After some while...I came to the conclusion that i better kick it into gear and think about my future ! So here I am Enrolled at TCI College , majoring in Digital Media Arts. The reason for picking this major was to study something I really enjoyed doing and since I'm really into Photography, Film , Acting, Etc. I thought Hey why not  Digital Media Arts :)


Its so exciting that I'm starting to also learn how to create videos with Ken burns effect with closing titles and transitions, thanks to my professor Sabio! I like his style of teaching and confident enough I will learn exactly whats needed out in the work field. Okay here is a few second video of what I've learned so far and it's only going to get better :)

Motivation- 
I believe that we all have something that motivates us in  a way..... but if I do not apply the process of deciding to try and attempt, or pursue something until it becomes difficult, then I'm  not motivated. Since attending TCI college I've become more patient and realized I shouldn't put to much pressure on myself. Next i need to come up with a game plan.... That's on Blog # 2 so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment