Monday, October 24, 2011

BLOG#2

The Game Plan!    

 "I will have to set a goal ... So now how do I get a goal? I asked myself what do i  like to do.  I use to think that i  did not  know. You've been there, I'm sure. We all have. But eventually we all get out.
We each have within us a success mechanism that really wants us to succeed. It really wants us to get to where we want to go and in fact  if we learn to work with it, we can bring success to our businesses and ourselves rather Quickly ! So Hold the image of your Game Plan and your completion in front of you and then just keep moving forward. It will become obvious, from time to time, what must be done next. Then what you want to do is just hold that completed image of your Game Plan as your direction and do the next obvious thing. Once you have understood this concept , promise you should be good.
P/S  When you have set a goal for yourself ­ whether it's short term or long  always­ envision yourself getting there. Use your creative imagination to see yourself attaining your goal like how I'm actually doing with my blog and college life!  911 REBUILD ~ Lex Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment